Disclosure Letter – 7th Grade College and Career Awareness (CTE)<br />
Teacher: Mr. Greg Cypers
Required Individual Student Supplies: (Bring to class daily)
• Pencils, Pens –black/blue (I will NOT accept assignments completed in red ink)
• Notebooks (70 count spiral notebooks or 100 page composition books work well)
• Flash Drive – 4gb size (Jump drive/thumb drive – whatever you call it. This can be
used for all of your classes)
• A book for silent reading (To use after completing in-class assignments
early. Always keep one handy, just in case.)
Jr. High Community Donation List: Please choose at least 2 items to donate.
• Containers of disinfecting wipes
• Roll of Paper Towels
• Hand Sanitizer
• Boxes of Tissues
Grading Policy: Your grade in will be based on a combination of Daily bell work
assignments, Daily assignments and Participation of in-class activities.
Homework Policy: Computers in Business is an ‘activity-based’ class and has very few
assignments that will be required to be completed at home. Most assignments are due
the day worked on in class. Any assignments given, as homework will have a due date
assigned. Assignments turned in past the due date will have points deducted.
Assignments completed more than one week past the due date will not be accepted and
will be given a zero grade.
Make-up work policy: Please refer to my website (listed at the top of this page)
updated with each day’s class assignment. Because Computers in Business is an activitybased
class, missing school puts each student at a disadvantage. It is each student’s
responsibility to obtain the required assignment if they are absent. When students are
absent, they will have the same amount of school days to make-up work as they were
absent (i.e. if you were absent 2 days, you have 2 extra days to turn in work for full
credit). Special arrangements will need to be made for long-term excused absences.
For accommodations for those students who are unable to meet the due dates for any
homework assignment, please see Mr. Cypers.
I have read, understand, and will support Mr. Cypers with the guidelines set by this
Student Name: (Print) __________________________________________
Student Signature: ____________________________________________
Parent’s signature: _____________________________________________
Mr. Cypers teaches classes that focus around various careers and could use some
parent volunteers to come and discuss their career with his classes for 20-30
minutes. Doing so would count towards volunteer hours for the school. If you are
willing to help with that please complete the form below:
Best way to contact you: ______________________________________________
Your occupation: ____________________________________________________
- I teach Business, Marketing and CTE for the Junior High students. I use this blog to provide parents and students with a calendar of what we do each day. I update the calendar as I go. If possible I will show events in the future. To view your class calendar or assignments and class activity, click on the tab for your class.