- Multiplication Madness party on March 28th. I will send out a Bloomz message to ask for volunteers.
- Curiosity Museum field trip- Wednesday, April 10th
- REMEMBER-I already have the 10 chaperone spots filled!
- If you signed up to go and plans have changed, let me know ASAP, we have a waitlist.
- I have all of the permission slips in, but not everyone has paid yet. Please do so
**Update** Everyone has passed off at least one poem! Way to go!!!
This month I am asking students to memorize at least one of the attached poems to be performed in front of the class before April 1st. This is a great opportunity to work on our fluency, phrasing, and performing skills. We will be doing a class musical in May and this will serve as an audition of sorts. Students are welcome to memorize and perform as many poems as they would like. I will be paying class money for each successfully performed. I will be sending home a hard copy with each student. Feel free to click on the link March Poems or the picture to view online.
What’s Happening in Math
Monday – STEM @ 2:00
Tuesday – Library @ 1:00
March 28th – Multiplication Madness Celebration
March 30th – April 7th – Spring Break
April 10th – Museum of Curiosity Field Trip
Our goal is to have student’s read 20 minutes per night.
Each student will need to get onto www.reflexmath.com (access under student links on the Quest website, or on the blogs sidebar under Homework Links) and complete their “green light” (the middle has to be green) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (3 sessions). Students have practiced logging in the last week but, just in case they don’t remember, the class username is “shark″ and all passwords are “rams”. If students do not complete Reflex at home they will complete it during recess time.