NOTICE: THE ITEMS ON THIS LIST WILL BE USED DURING THE REGULAR SCHOOL DAY. THEY MAY BE BROUGHT FROM HOME ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS, OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE FURNISHED BY THE SCHOOL.
I know how busy this time of year is and I want to help make it easier. I am asking for money donations in the amount of $25.00 instead of you buying your child’s supplies. This way I can get all needed supplies purchased and labeled before students come back to school and parents have a few less things to buy during a busy time of year.
You can start paying the $25 donation to the office the day school starts or on back to school night.
Each student will still need to bring
Headphones-labeled and in a baggie
Pencil Box–1 standard size pencil box, must be able to hold 3-4 pencils, one box of colored pencils, one glue stick, 2-3 pens, 1-2 highlighters, etc.
The $25 will go towards the following items (which have already been purchased):
- Colored pencils/Crayons/Art supplies
- 4 Plastic pronged Folders (yellow, blue, green, and red)
- 4 Spiral/Composition notebooks (yellow, blue, green, and red)
- Mini 5 X 7 Composition notebook and folder for DYAD reading
- Scissors/Pencils through out year/Erasers
- Glue sticks
- Copy paper
- Boxes of tissues/paper towels
- Anti-bacterial wipes (i.e. Clorox or Lysol)
- Highlighters/Expo markers
- Face Shield
- Mask Lanyard
- Electric Hand sanitizer with stand/Refills
- Birthday party supplies
- Party and prize bin supplies
- Christmas/Mother’s/ Father’s Day gifts
- STEM projects
- Reward cards/Awesome cards and stickers