For your convenience there are a couple of options to donate school supplies for your student and our class. Feel free to choose between option 1 & option 2.
**Donate $25 to the Q1 office for Miss Janna’s Kindergarten Class or pay online by clicking the following link and selecting “OTHER”: Online Payment. If possible, please make donation payments on or before Back to School Night.
In addition to the payment also provide 1 set of DURABLE headphones (NOT EARBUDS) that can last all year. Please LABEL with student’s name.
OPTION 2: (Click on the following link to print the supply list: Miss Janna’s Supply List
- 1 set of durable headphones (NOT EARBUDS) that can last all year. Please label with student’s name.
- 1 red plastic pocket folder with prongs
- 1 Primary journal. Please ensure they have lines on the bottom half and room for illustrations on the top.
- 4-6 FINE point Black Expo dry erase markers.
- 1 or 2 packs of LARGE Crayola crayons (8 count or more)
- Water bottle-reusable (Please label with student’s name)
- 4 glue sticks
- Crayola Markers
- White 1” binder with clear view on the front
- Sheet Protectors
- 1 large boxes of tissues
- Antibacterial wipes or baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Extra headphones
- My First Tri-Write Ticonderoga pencil (Big triangular writing pencils)
THANK YOU! If possible, please bring supplies or donations when you bring your child to the K.E.E.P. assessment so that the supplies can be organized and ready for our first day of school.