For your convenience here are two options to donate school supplies for your student and our class. Feel free to choose the option that works best for your family.
NOTICE: The items on this list will be used during the regular school day. They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis, otherwise they will be furnished by the school.
**Donate $20 to the Q1 office for Teacher Moniques’s Kindergarten Class or pay online by clicking the following link and selecting “OTHER”: Quest Online Payments. If possible, please make donation payments on or before your K.E.E.P. appointment.
**Provide 1 set of DURABLE headphones that can last all year (Please LABEL with student’s name).
OPTION 2: (Click on the following link to print the supply list: Teacher Monique’s Supply List
- 1 set of DURABLE headphones that can last all year (Please LABEL with student’s name).
- Extra Sturdy plastic pocket folder with prongs
- 1 Primary journal. Please ensure they have lines on the bottom half and room for illustrations on the top.
- 1 red plastic pocket folder with prongs
- 4-6 FINE point (thin) Black Expo dry erase markers.
- Water bottle-reusable (Please label with student’s name)
- 4 glue sticks
- 2-3 large boxes of tissues
- Antibacterial wipes or baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Box of bandaids
- Small toys or stickers for prize box (NO food items)
- Extra headphones
- Lamination sheets
- My First Tri-Write Ticonderoga pencil (Big triangular writing pencils)
THANK YOU! If possible, please bring payment or supplies when you come for your K.E.E.P. testing. This way, supplies can be organized and ready for our first day of school.
This is a picture of homework folders after being used for a whole school year. The folder on the left is still holding up but the folder on the right is falling apart. Please send a STRONG, STURDY red pocket folder with prongs. “Mead” brand is a great option.
Click on the following link to print the supply list: Teacher Monique’s Supply List